Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T-Minus 2 days to closing, 11 days to MOVING

The kids are helping me pack. I'm so totally proud of Cole - writing all by himself on the box - which contains important things like MicroMachines, a baseball trophy and a Jeff Gordon model car.

As previously mentioned, I lost my camera at the fair. I just got a new one, though - so I will post more photos as I take them!
Otherwise, there's not much to tell - work is insane - I've been in court the last two weeks, and will continue to be in court for the next 3...which is just *perfect* for when you're a single momma moving yourself and two kids into a new house across town. (Note sarcasm in previous statement...)

For the time being though, Carsie and I are cuddling up on the Couch while Cole colors in his Halloween coloring book (gifted by the AWESOME Parents of The Boyfriend!) - and watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown..." Just wanted to do a quick post and say HI to my 3 faithful readers out there. Mucho love. I'll be in touch more after the move!

3 comments:

  1. managed to pick up someone else wireless internet connection briefly - feel a bit naughty but Sam's been doing it for weeks. Just wanted to let you know I was here and catching up on blogs. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is a cheater and stealer, tell his Mom. Jj is proud of you and coleman and carsie. Hope unpacking is fun.

    ReplyDelete