Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Right. So - I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm just gonna throw 'em all up here, but in no particular order (hence, the lack of numbering)...

- Start running again. Or at least walking. Preferably at the gym. I was up to 3 miles in 30 minutes (THAT'S A 10 minute mile!) back in April...Now I'd be lucky to run just one mile without keeling over.

- Make a budget. I'm ok but at the end of the month, there's very very little left, and I'm not buying anything excessive that I can figure out?

- Tell my family and friends how important they are to me. Every day.

- Be more organized and proactive at work - i.e. start trying to get plea deals worked out at arraignment.

- Be patient with my children and enjoy every little minute I have with them. They're already slipping right on into full-blown childhood! Where did the babies go?

- Be not so hard on myself. Say no more often without feeling guilty. Enjoy doing nothing. For once.

That's really all I got! Here's to a FABURIFIC 2009!!! I'm so excited about the potential that this year holds. Thank you to all my friends. Old ones, and new ones. I love you.

(Now, please tell me - what are YOU resolving this New Year's???)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good resolutions for sure. I laughed at the gym resolution lol.. sorry, anyways... as far as my resolutions, well, i haven't thought that far yet. We're still in 2008... for a few hours... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplify ... is my new mantra. I bought a cute little sign to remind me. (But then I probably didn't need it...)

    ReplyDelete