Sunday, March 16, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days: 7, 8 & 9

Sorry it's been a couple days! Thursday night we had swim and I finished sweeping and mopping the kitchen. I can officially say it is completely organized and cleared out of unnecessary stuff!

Next, I tackled the dining area. I have three pieces of furniture in that portion of our open floor plan living area, table & chairs, armoire (that I use for sewing storage) and a china cabinet. 
I cleaned off the tops of the cabinets first and dusted. (Yikes! Super dusty!)
And I cleaned out the inside of the china cabinet and got rid of a lot of extra glasses and things. 
Donations:
Also, our hooks by the back door were out of control. Covered in soooo much junk. Bags and coats and hats and gloves and swim goggles... I didn't take a proper before photo... 
But here is the after:
(Chickfila cow art by Carson, 2011)

I also cleared out the side table between the couches:

Bag/box totals:
Donations: 18 bags or boxes (9 black garbage bags, 4 boxes books, 1 box DVDs, 4 boxes glass vases, drinking glasses and crystal.)
Trash: 13 kitchen bags
Recycling: 2 giant city cans full

I am on track to finish the entire livin area by this weekend, so stay tuned! Thank you all for your continued support - it feels really great!







No comments:

Post a Comment