Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Message to the Masses

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just broke down and ordered cable internet, phone & tv...It's being installed on September 6. This means that not only will I have a reliable phone at home at which you may speak to me on without having a dropped call...but --- GASP!!! --- I will have internet at home...meaning I will be able to get onto MySpace, Facebook, and my sweet JuneBug Mommas playspace ;)

ETA: I forgot to mention that what finally made me break down and do this is not that I'm missing Project Runway Season 5 - it's that college football season starts NOW and I just can't handle not having it at home. I mean, I can't take my babies to a sports bar every time there's a game on, right?

OK. Be excited. Be very very excited.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! (Can you tell I'm happy?) :-) You have been VERY missed - it'll be great to have you back on the board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to see you again on JB. Sorry you are missing your shows. Soon you will be in our century again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, now I will call you to see what is on tv....and live vicariously thru you.

    ReplyDelete