Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Tuesday of Random Thoughts

I only got about 3 blueberries in my GINORMOUS muffin. That sucks. There should have been a lot more.

Dog hair and black dresses don't mix so well.

The BCS points system is stupid. I don't have to qualify this, right? But I will anyway. It doesn't take into account the strength of each team's schedule, really...and it just kinda pisses me off and is confusing. Really. (PS - go Texas, to heck with Alabama.)

Coffee. Mmmmmmm..... 'Nuff said.

I so totally can't afford a house cleaner. But, I so totally can't even function without one. Therein lies the rub. Yolanda is at my house as you are reading this right now!!!

I love, love, love my girlfriends. All of them. Thank you. For everything. Fabulocity, fo' shizzle. Thanks for loving me, just as I am - in all my shining quirkiness.

I can't figure out what day it is, but all I can say is that I'm ready for some turkey and then some weekend...

Right, and so I don't have television right? Well, I really miss ESPN, esp. here at the end of football season...and especially SportCenter. It was kind of my wind-down at the end of the day...but there are worse things, right? And Project Runway Season 5 will be out on DVD soon!

Grocery Store: dog food (I woke up this morning to some strange noises, it was her tummy growling!), cereal, milk, provolone cheese.

Holiday weeks throw me off. Seriously. I never get much work done, really, and then I'm twice as behind after being off two more days. When I come back it will be DECEMBER. Sheer madness...

My next-door neighbor, Johnny, had cancer and recently went back for a second scan after finishing radiation & chemo, again!!!, and it has shrunk some - and that is GOOD NEWS. They go back in February for another scan and if it's not grown any more, he will officially be in remission, which is GOOD news. We love Johnny & Margie. Sweet people. Salt o' the Earth and all.

P.S. - got some fun pictures to add - maybe have to wait until another day, though...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment