Friday, October 24, 2008

Fantabulous Friday!

But the weather - not so fantabulous. Rainy, cold - windy!!! And, I've been working on a meth lab trial I have coming up all morning, and it's complicated and heavy stuff...but I really think my guys have a defense (for once) - so I feel inspired.

Anyway, so it's Friday -driving C & C Music Factory to the Lucky's Supermarket in Rainsville, AL this afternoon to hang with their Daddy for the weekend. Carson's first sentence this morning "Mommy, is today "Lucky" day?!?!?" Cute!

Oh - favorite quote of the day - 6am:
Mommy: Cole, do you know how much I love you?
Cole: How much, ma?
Mommy: I love you to the moon...and back!
Cole: Yeah, well, guess how much *I* love *you*!!!
Mommy: How much?
Cole: I love you to the moon and back - IN A ROCKET SHIP! With flashing colored lights and shooting stars and...and...and ALIENS!

*sweet sigh* I love my kidlets. Don't you?

There is a Bar Association meeting at lunch today - our two Floyd County District Attorney candidates will be speaking. Should be interesting:
Incumbent (Democrat) - Leigh Patterson
Challenger (Republican) - Dan Morgan
Then I'm going home to put on jeans and boots and a fleecey-jacket and pack up the chick peas to head to 'bama.

By the way - I am not ignoring the results of the Auburn/West Virginia game last night. Actually, scratch that - yes, I am ignoring it - and no, I don't want to talk about it.

See y'all at CHIAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment